- Late October colors Lenox in the Berkshires
- The fall of autumn!
- Fall foliage Oct. 2022, Lenox, MA in the Berkshires
- Stockbridge Main Street fall foliage October 2022
- Oswego Porchfest 7, Sept. 18, 2022
- Beethoven at Tanglewood, Aug. 28, 2022
- Tanglewood lawn scenes, Itzhak Perlman concert, August 21, 2022
- Benedict Pond, Beartown State Forest, Aug. 2022
- Ice Glen, Stockbridge, MA coolest hike in the Berkshires
- Canoe meadows June 2022
Photography is an easy way to create a record of the way things look as you discover the world. Did you ever get to an awesome place and feel a twinge of despair because you don’t have a camera with you?
When I got to Yosemite National Park in 1969, where I worked for two months, I was bummed out because my Brownie Instamatic was back east! Before you could say “say cheese,” however, it dawned on me that the absence of a camera only strengthens the muscles of visual memory and invites you to hone your narrative skills!