- The fall of autumn!
- Fall foliage Oct. 2022, Lenox, MA in the Berkshires
- Stockbridge Main Street fall foliage October 2022
- Oswego Porchfest 7, Sept. 18, 2022
- Beethoven at Tanglewood, Aug. 28, 2022
- Tanglewood lawn scenes, Itzhak Perlman concert, August 21, 2022
- Benedict Pond, Beartown State Forest, Aug. 2022
- Ice Glen, Stockbridge, MA coolest hike in the Berkshires
- Canoe meadows June 2022
- High Lawn Farm, Lee MA
Photography is an easy way to create a record of the way things look as you discover the world. Did you ever get to an awesome place and feel a twinge of despair because you don’t have a camera with you?
When I got to Yosemite National Park in 1969, where I worked for two months, I was bummed out because my Brownie Instamatic was back east! Before you could say “say cheese,” however, it dawned on me that the absence of a camera only strengthens the muscles of visual memory and invites you to hone your narrative skills!
Nonetheless, you can bet your bottom dollar that the next time I’m in the vicinity of Tuolumne Meadows, or Bridalveil Falls, I’ll be packing a Canon, and ready to shoot!